Then, when more people come, they have take place between the two other persons, and finally, when there is no more room left, they have to seat near another person.
I see this everyday in the tram. People just tend to seat far from other persons, and I can predict which seat will be next taken at next tram station. It's a law, a rule, and IMO it is the same for SM coagulation.
Once people get to know each other, they tend to make bonds and stay in a more stable relationship. But it needs time + pressure. You need to fill the wagon.
Also, if you make people/SM enter in only one gate, none will get out. No escape. They have the obligation to got with the other.
Actually, matter behave in a way to fill ALL the space with the little matter available. => great distance between "particles"/people, no coagulation. Because it is a law of dispersion.
When there is a pressure of matter in the flask, there is a law of coagulation, exchange between particules/Persons. And then the coagulation is made easier.
7. what can block you is trying to relate to "big bang", "quantum" theories to SM manifestation. My opinion is that, we are more close to the vision of AA Bailey with "mental atoms", "astral atomes", etc.
And we have in fact, just a theory of the four elements that can explain everything without complexifications as :
- composition of matter (i.e fire = sulfur etc), the components of matter itself.
- densities of matter (SM at mental level, SM at astral Level, SM at Physical level = akasha could be fire, mental air, astral water, and physical earth so to speak)
- structure of matter (as oil = fire, volatile salts = air, water = water, and fix salt = earth)
- cycle of manifestation of matter (wave, plasma, water and salt)
- cycle of evolution of matter (earth = black, water = green, white = air, red = fire, purple = QE)
I hope this will help my brothers.